Highfields Veterinary Surgery has recently changed ownership in the last few years, and have a great positive team culture.
RECRUITMENT AND STUDENT WORK EXPERIENCE
Upcoming Positions Avaliable
Make Highfields Vet Surgery your next career move!
Highfields Vet Surgery is a well-established, busy practice located in the beautiful suburbs of Highfields, a satellite to the greater city of Toowoomba.
We are currently in the process of building a state-of-the-art vet practice facility right in the heart of Highfields along with a talented and motivated Vet Team that is aligned to our vision of "Vet Surgery of Choice"!
What's a Vet Surgery of Choice?
- High standards of medicine and surgery,
- Great equipment, facilities, amazing vets, nurses, and support staff
- Where all vets and nurses love their job and work together in a high performing team
- Great remuneration and bonuses with fantastic work.
- High values of honesty and integrity, providing a trustworthy relationship with all of our clients.
- A warm, friendly and inspiring work culture, which empowers you to do your best work.
As our next superstar vet, here are some of the key attributes you should hold:
Someone who is:
- Great with clients and deliver excellent standards of medicine and surgical skills
- A solid all-rounder in general practice of small animals.
- Organised and agile to manage the busy periods of the day (experience is desirable, however, key support is provided when required)
- Someone with a growth mindset and who wants to be part of building an amazing business. This is your future!
- Friendly! Personable and Customer Focused yes, people skills are essential. We know you LOVE pets but loving the owners is part of the package.
- Always having FUN at work with our awesome team!
- Excited to bring their special interest forward and build their knowledge in the industry
So what do we offer in return for this amazing vet?
- Flexible working rosters with no after hours.
- The latest vet gadgets, equipment and facilities to allow you to do great work.
- A solid client base that will provide consistent and challenging cases.
- An experienced team of qualified vet nurses to provide exceptional support to you.
- We do provide referral work to specialist surgeons allowing to work alongside with them where possible.
- An open and transparent management team to provide you with HR support, external learning, conferencing and network opportunities.
- Professional Development hours and $1500 towards approved courses.
- Potential future partnership opportunities - a great way to get ahead.
- And of course, a desirable annual salary package that is reflective of the value and experience you bring to the business (In a range from $60,000 to $120,000 p.a.).
- Access to VIN Network.
- A soon-to-be constructed purpose-built facility, that offers versatility and ability to sustain High standards of care, while also having a team focused atmosphere
This exciting opportunity is a part-time role however there is potential for this to expand and will be discussed during the recruitment process.
Highfields has an amazing lifestyle, from its regional aspects to city living. Family orientated with an abundance of schooling options, brand new sporting precincts, the great outdoors and/or the Arts. Mountain Bike enthusiasts will get adrenalin rushes with many great tracks through our amazing landscapes, or you can enjoy a vast range of local cafes, modern eateries or upscale to some fancy restaurants.
So, if you think that this is your opportunity to be part of something amazing and fulfil your potential, please send a cover letter, resume and let us know that you are keen to get on board.