Highfields Veterinary Surgery adheres to legislation to keep a record of all medication dispensed, and there are criteria we must fulfil.
- Your pet must have been assessed by a licensed veterinarian within six months to receive repeat medication. If this is not the case, we may require an examination and assessment before further medication can be supplied. There is a fee for this evaluation, however, it may be less than a standard veterinary consultation.
- Some medications require more frequent assessment.
- Some medications require blood tests at intervals.
- We can only prescribe a certain volume of medication at any one time
- Our veterinarians have to assess each request, so please allow at least two business days for preparation.
You will be sent a text when your medication is ready. If you would like to be contacted in a different way, please highlight this in the notes section below.
You may also be contacted if your veterinarian needs more information before fulfilling the request.